Hi everyone, I hope that you’re safe in your homes. I’m elated to tell you all that I’ve been nominated by Tarushi Parashar for Leibster Award. Thanks for the nomination Tarushi, it’s a great pleasure to receive this award.
Tarushi is an exemplary person who writes poems on her blog site. She never fails to impress us with her poetry skills. To visit her blogs click on the link below:
WHAT IS LIEBSTER AWARD?
The Liebster Award is an online award given by bloggers to bloggers and has been around since 2011. This is a recognition of their contribution to the blogging community. It is simply passed on and its goal is to promote and support fellow bloggers. Not only is this a great way to give fellow bloggers some recognition, but it is motivational as well.
In German, Liebster means sweetest, kindest, nicest, and so on. You get the point. It is a great initiative for supporting and showcasing new blogs.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
Questions asked by Tarushi Parashar:
- When did you start blogging?
- Who do you look up to in life? Who is your inspiration? My parents. My inspiration is Gary Vaynerchuk, Virat Kohli, Lionel Messi, Sigurd Vedal and APJ Abdul Kalam.
- Where do you live?
- Any favorite sportsperson? If so, who is it? There are many players that I like from various sports. They are Lionel Messi, Virat Kohli, Kobe Bryant, Petr Cech, Micheal Jordan, Stephen Curry, Luis Suarez, Harbhajan Singh, and Zaheer Khan.
- What is your profession??
Student and Blogger
- Is there an item that you find completely useless and it shouldn’t even exist in the first place?
- What animal would you like to pet?
Dog and Fish
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
My superpower would be immortality. If I could live forever, I could use my whole life to help others during natural disasters, since I would not be afraid of losing my life. I could also give all my money to those in need because I would never have to buy new clothes or accessories. I would also make a great history professor, as I would know the whole of human history since I have lived through all historical events.
- If you could time-travel, would you travel to the past or the future?
It depends on the situation. I would love to travel to both the past and future.
- Anything you regret in life?
I’m exhilarated with what I have so I don’t regret anything in life.
- What is your earliest memory?
Question for nominees:
- What is your favorite thing to blog about?
- Why is blogging important in our time?
- Do you ever think that you could have started this blogging journey much before then you actually did?
- What’s your favorite book and why?
- What is your favorite cuisine?
- What is the one characteristic you find in all your close ones?
- Why is self-realization important for you?
- What are you thankful for?
- What is the source of your blog inspiration?
- What is your life motto?
- If you had a chance to do something over what would it be?
I respectfully nominate all the writers who has got time and inclination to reply the questionnaires. I present an open invitation to all since I get inspiration and knowledge from all the write-ups which I appraise.
I request you all those aspirants to publish the above blog and the award.
I would like to say a big thank you to all of you who read my posts and offer feedback. Your support is greatly appreciated. Hope that I will be able to keep you entertained for many years to come.
To read my previous blog about the things to do during the lockdown click right here