WHAT IS AWESOME BLOGGER AWARD?
This award was created by Maggie(Dreaming of Guatemala).
This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
RULES FOR THIS AWARD
• Thank the person who nominated you
• Include the reason for this award
• Include the banner in your post
• Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the reader
• Answer the question which the nominator gave you
• Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
• Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer
• Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
Here are my answers to psychogrok’s questions
- Three words to describe your blog? – Social causes, Awareness and World-Affairs
- What would you name your boat if you had one? – If I had a boat I would name it as “Hamsa” (The mystic swan representing dwine wisdom beyond the reach of men. Exoterically, a fabulous bird which a given milk mixed with water drank only the milk and left the water, milk stands for spirit and water for matter)
- Five words to describe you? – Active, honest, passionate, loving and caring
- Most interesting thing you have seen/read this week? – WE ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE AND CAN ALWAYS CHOOSE BETWEEN RIGHT AND WRONG(written by Ravi Singh)
- They’re creating a movie on your life, who plays you? – ME(insert drama king pun of your choice)
- Favourite blog you’ve read today and would recommend? – Art and Politics(written by Anubhav Mishra)
- As a kid what did you do want to be when you grow? – When I grow up I want to be a lawyer and represent India at United Nations.
- Favourite joke/pun? – I went to a pet shop. I said “can I buy a goldfish?” The shopkeeper said, “Do you want an aquarium? I don’t care what star sign it is.”
- Positive motto for 2018? – “The only way to do great work is to love what you do”
- Your top tip for blog inspiration? – I have always believed and I still believe that whatever good or fortune may our way we can always give it a meaning and transform it into something of value.
- When did you start your blog and why?
- What is your favourite season?
- What are your hobbies?
- What do you do during your free time?
- What is your favourite holiday destination and why?
- What is your favourite book/article you have read this week?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- Do you collect anything other than books?
- What is your favourite film?
- Who is your inspiration?
I hope that you liked my post. Thank you for reading. Have a nice day!!!
To read my previous blog about The Role of Physical Education and Sports in India click right here
Get me back with your opinions and suggestions: Krishna C, Krishna Chaitanya and Contacts